Rhinowares Milk Jug 950ml Classic and Accutemp Thermometer.
Rhinowares 950ml Classic Milk Jug
Why Choose Rhinowares Milk Pitchers? The Rhinowares Classic Milk Pitcher has been developed by people who understand the needs of the specialty coffee industry. The Classic Range of Rhinowares Pitchers Features:
– Food grade stainless steel with a great quality commercial feel.
– Well crafted spout design: Perfect for smooth pouring and latte art.
– Ergonomically designed handle: Great for the busy barista!
The Rhino Coffee Gear Accutemp stick on thermometer can be placed on your milk frothing pitchers to help achieve a perfect temperature result every time! The state of the art liquid crystal indicators turn from green to black as you steam your milk and the indicated temperature is acheived.
Unlike standard analogue thermometers which tend to have a slight time delay as they come to temperature, the Accutemp is lightning fast, and never in your way with its super thin design.
1. Ensure your milk jug is clean and dry.
2. Carefully peel of the backing tape making sure you don?t bend the corners of your thermometer.
3. Place on the preferred side of your milk jug it can be seen when steaming. The thermometer should be placed low on the pitcher to ensure it is below the surface of the milk. For best results, ensure a flat application, free of bubbles is achieved.
4. Steam your milk to desired temperate, pour and enjoy!