For a limited time buy the Magister Stella Professional and receive a free professional barista kit, 250g roasted coffee pack and a latte art dvd.
Made in Italy. Comes with a 12 month warranty.
This is one of the best quality home espresso machines available in NZ. Usual Retail Price $3450
- Classic E61 group head
- Professional quality materials used throughout
- Steam and hot water wands insulated so not hot to touch
- Automatic power shutdown in case of overheating or lack of water
- Visual and acoustic warning system
- 1500w element enables coffee making pressure to be reached in 10 minutes from cold
• External chrome-plated group with hand lever • Body in mirror polished stainless steel • Copper boiler, auto-fill device, pressure gauge • Over-heat sensor • Automatic shut-off with acoustic beeper warning (lack of water or overheating) • Safety valve • All pipes are cast in copper. All junction fittings are in brass. • Thermally insulated steam and hot water wands • External taps in chrome-plated brass • Steam and water knobs with chromed caps • Mechanical pressure stat • Drained anti-vacuum valve • Self-priming valve • Anti-backflow valve • Expansion valve • CE and UL-listed components
|Dimensions (mm)||:||360mm(H) X 280mm(W) X 475mm(L)|
|Boiler Capacity||:||1.3 Litre|
|Hot Water Tap||:||1|
|Power Supply||:||1500 W|
“We own a Magister Stella Professional Espresso Machine supplied by homebaristashop. My wife and I got the Coffee bug 3 years ago and bumbled along with a small Breville espresso machine then a larger Breville plus a Breville grinder but never felt we were in control. Our first contact with Neville from homebaristashop was when we purchased a Imex Home Coffee Roaster. Neville has since taught us to make coffee. We now have a Magister Stella Professional Espresso Machine that we cannot fault. Quick to heat ,ample capacity to froth milk and extract coffee continuously a smart looking unit that is user friendly. With the Stella we have a CompaK K3 Grinder and a Gene Café Coffee Roaster, all excellent equipment supplied by homebaristashop. We both can now make great coffee consistently. Our green coffee beans are sourced from Neville’s large selection. It can be confusing but fun. Without hesitation we would recommend that if you want to be a better Barista Neville at homebaristashop is your man.” – Jim – Ohope Beach