Home Roaster Origin Green Beans 1kg pack
You can choose from the following origin beans:
- Colombian Excelso – Bright acidity and good body. Very well balanced and clean flavour.
- Guatemala SHB – Exhibits medium body and rich flavour. Floral acidity with a hint of chocolate or spice.
- PNG A Grade – Earthy body with a fruity aroma. Versatile and well balanced.
- Brazil Cerrado Alto Camelo – Clean and well balanced with low acidity. Nutty and caramel tones when roasted light and a darker roast has hints of chocolate.
- Indian Plantation A Mysore – Subtle rich flavour with a hint of spice. Moderate body and acidity.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe – Acclaimed for its sweet flavour and spicy fragrance. Light to medium body, vibrant aftertaste.
- Indonesian Mandheling – Considered one of the world’s top specialty coffees. Full body will complex and intense earthy tones.
- Kenya AB – Very highly regarded bean. Full body, rich and strong flavour with pleasant acidity and fragrant floral aroma.
- Costa Rica – Good body with fruity and bright acidity. Very clean and crisp taste.
- Mexican Altura – High quality bean known for its light body and nutty flavour. Pleasant light and delicate acidity.
These are suitable for filter, plunger and espresso.